Imagine that you are the person that helps RaboResearch Food & Agri Business (FAR) to innovate by building new data–driven solutions that help us bring new unique research, products and services with high quality to our clients.
Senior Analyst Global Data Analytics
Utrecht Croeselaan 18
Imagine that you are the person that helps RaboResearch Food & Agri Business (FAR) to innovate by building new data–driven solutions that help us bring new unique research, products and services with high quality to our clients. With a small team of data-engineers and scientists around the world you constantly identify what is needed to provide the different research teams with sector and industry data and try to come up with processes, products and solutions to do this in an efficient and automated way. In cooperation with the F&A Sector Specialists you create new proprietary data and research products.
The Senior Analyst Global Data Analytics position is a new role within FAR. Part of your role will be setting up the new team. A team that will make a difference by providing essential data and knowledge to our research department that enables our wholesale clients and farmers around the globe to develop and deepen their business insights – helping them to make well-informed strategic decisions which, in turn, help to feed the world on a more sustainable basis. You will do this in an international team that thrives on data analysis, innovation, new technology, and trends.
This means that you frequently connect with the different Data Analysts around the globe, coordinate and lead projects with our Digital Transformation Office, IT, the Sector Strategists and other stakeholders in the bank. Our research is used by our clients, supports the relationship managers and is often time sensitive. Your challenge will be to balance short term data requests and long-term strategic data management and modelling projects. In the end the goal is to develop new data-driven knowledge products for our clients and internal stakeholders. In this way, you can make an important difference that makes clients want to work with us. On our website (http://far.rabobank.com), you will find various examples of our current research.
Making a difference
- You are an expert in data engineering, data science and data management.
- You constantly look for best practices and data analytical tools in the market to bring new ideas to the team.
- You feel comfortable with the latest data engineering techniques and have a good feeling for AI, forecasting and modelling tools.
- You organize a structured process around incoming data requests from the global F&A Research team
- You manage a variety of fast-paced analytics projects, each providing significant business and delivering critical insights.
- You are entrepreneurial, creative and a self-starter and use your communicative skills to get people and projects moving
- You know how to build a team spirit also when these team members don’t directly report to you and located around the globe.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our RaboResearch Food & Agribusiness team is Rabobank’s global F&A knowledge centre, and the team’s activities are crucial to the bank’s ambition to become the world’s leading F&A bank. Our 80 analysts work in regional teams across the globe (Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Australia/New Zealand) and continuously accumulate knowledge about major F&A sectors, issues, and trends – from meat and fish to dairy, vegetables, fruit and floriculture, coffee and cocoa
Within the global team there are various Analysts
Berend Stofferis, Quantitative Analyst: “When I started here, I immediately started working in an open and international environment, working closely together with colleagues in the US, Brazil, Australia, India, Singapore, and other countries across the globe. I really enjoyed that experience.”
Customer focus and analytical skills are clearly essential for the role of Senior Analyst-Global Data Analytics
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- MSc Computer/Data Science, MSc Computer Engineering, MSc Information Studies, MSc Mathematics, MSc Software Engineering, MSc Embedded Systems
- MSc Business Information Technology, MSc Artificial Intelligence, MSc Business Analytics, Or any other related technical data engineering study.
- Experience with data analytics and knowledge of analytical programs and solutions (AI, Big Data, Cloud solutions)
- Preferably 5 years' working experience with data engineering, data analytics and project management
- Experience with the Food & Agricultural sector is a strong plus
- Enthusiastic team player, with a strong sense of humour, capable to build teams with people with different backgrounds, expertise and working all around the globe
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
Growing a better world together
You might/should already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 7.1m customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a Better World Together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
RaboResearch Food & Agribusiness is part of the Banking for Food Inspiration Centre, which was set up to inspire and support the business and employees in order to implement Rabobank's Banking for Food strategy – both in the Netherlands, as well as abroad. Our Banking for Food mission underlines the importance of providing access to knowledge, networks, and finance to our F&A client base across all markets and across borders, helping contribute to our mission of feeding the world sustainably.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between €5.273 - €7.533
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget 10% of your monthly salary. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as Senior Analyst-Global Data Analytics and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know
- Apply via the 'Apply' button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- Charmaine Tjong A Tjoe, recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Charmaine.email@example.com
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy includes an individual assessment.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Agency calls not appreciated
Solliciteer op deze functie