Do you have a degree in Business Economics or similar and 3+ years of experience in a relevant role? Apply now!
Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. We produce steel, plastic, fibre, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and containerboard, and provide blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries. With more than 200 operating locations in more than 50 countries, Greif is positioned to serve global as well as regional customers.
The EMEA Business Strategy and Pricing team evaluates business performance and drives improved Operating Profit through (1) product/segment growth opportunities based upon understanding of market profit pools and competitive advantages (2) regional (EMEA) profit improvement initiatives including analyzing existing margin levels and potential through benchmarking market, competition and internal data.
For our EMEA Business Strategy and Pricing in Amstelveen we’re looking for a:
Commercial (Pricing) Analyst
You perform qualitative and quantitative analysis and propose recommendations for improving business performance, data accuracy and processes. You will work closely with senior management team, finance, sales and operations. You are a true team player with excellent analytical skills, truly enjoying working with data. You have a curious mind and are always looking for answers, able to spot trends and inconsistencies and persistently drill down to the root cause. Strong emphasis will be placed on demonstrating initiative of proposing corrective actions and recommendations, creativity in finding solutions.
Your main tasks will be:
- Supporting Senior Management and Sales team with commercial analysis requests
- Working closely with Finance and Operations to ensure accuracy of cost used for business decisions
- Perform in-depth data analysis and interact with various stakeholders to identify commercial opportunities to further improve business performance
- Monitoring performance against budget and forecast and providing detailed gap analysis
- Following up on agreed actions, consolidating input and preparing status overviews
- Improving and promoting the utilization of our existing BI Tools, providing training to business users
To fulfill the position successfully you will meet the following expectations:
- Degree in Business Economics or similar
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant role, preferably in B2B company
- Experience in or good understanding of manufacturing process
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with great eye for detail, able to draw business insights from data
- Highly structured personality with problem solver mindset, able to deal with complex issues
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, able to communicate at various levels
- Able to work well independently and within a team
- Flexible and able to assess tasks and set own priorities
- Fluent in English and preferably in another European language
- Working knowledge with ERP system (Infor LN is a plus)
- Working knowledge of Cognos or other leading BI solution
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI or other data visualization tool
- Knowledge of MySQL or other SQL tool is a plus
- You don’t mind to travel from time to time to other GREIF sites and its sister companies
We think that when you take care of US, we have to take care of YOU. So we offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary, based on age and experience
- 13th month, paid in December
- 40 days off, so you can spent enough time with your family and friends
- A compensation for the gym to help you to stay energize
- Support for you and your family when the government or other public institutes don’t support you. For example dental care, eye care and other medical costs
- Good pension scheme
- And off course 8% holiday allowance
Are you enthusiastic?
Apply by sending your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Visit www.greif.com for more information about Greif.
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.
Solliciteer op deze functie