YME is responsible for coordinating the marketing and sales activities of Yamaha Motor products.
For more than 60 years, Yamaha Motor has been bringing pleasure to millions of people by using ingenuity and enthusiasm to constantly surpass customer expectations, thereby enriching their lives. Founded in 1968, Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. (YME) is the regional headquarters in Europe of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. in Japan.
YME is responsible for coordinating the marketing and sales activities of Yamaha Motor products in the European marketplace, mainly: Yamaha motorcycles and scooters, marine outboard engines, Wave runner water vehicles, 4-wheel All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), golf cars, snowmobiles and generators.
Within the Parts & Accessories division of YME, located at Schiphol-Rijk in the Netherlands, we are looking for a full time
Business Coordinator (pricing)
- Perceived value pricing: define, implement and maintain the price setting of new & existing Parts within the segment Captive & Sensitive.
- Market conform prices: define and provide input for market studies.
- Yearly price revision: define and run the yearly price revision which is in line with the Parts & Accessories Business planning policy & strategy and budget.
- Operational pricing: handle all incoming price requests from our affiliates based on our Parts & Accessories Business planning policy & strategy.
- Business Intelligence: investigate, obtain, analyse and provide P&A Business intelligence in close consultation with the Department Manager.
- Monitoring & analyzing tools: define and create monitoring & analyzing tools in close consultation with management.
- Data analyses: pro-actively gather data in close consultation with management and/or staff, and make precise data analyses in order to provide management or staff with fact-based information that supports them.
- Reporting: devise and define monthly reports and ad hoc reports for senior Management, in consultation with the managers.
Projects: initiate and participate in occasional short and medium term projects on behalf of the Business Planning department or P&A division or YMENV, aimed at bringing forward aspects that are important to After Sales and /or YMENV.
Profile of the suitable candidate:
- HBO or equivalent education in business (Commercial).
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience (Pricing) in a commercial and International environment (preferable in the Parts & Accessory, Automotive business).
- Strong knowledge of MS Office software tools like Access, Cognos, Excel & Power Point.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and reporting skills and able to convince people.
- Affinity with our products (Motorcycle, ATV, Marine).
- MC driving license would be an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both spoken and written.
- Result driven, creative mind, enthusiastic, pro-active and strong focus on relation management.
The right attitude to support.
- International environment where you can learn and develop.
- Professional A-brand organization.
- Independent, responsible and challenging position.
- Good terms of employment.
A fixed term, with the intension to extend or offer an indefinite contract.
Apply for this job!
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply please send your CV and motivation letter via our online application page.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
Keywords: BI, Business Intelligence, Pricing Analist, Pricing Coordinator
Solliciteer op deze functie